Calcium scale in pipes and plumbing equipment often increases energy costs and can lead to expensive repairs to appliances such as hot water heaters, ice machines, coffee makers, and dishwashers. On the other hand, calcium is important to human health, and supplements are often recommended if this important mineral is totally reduced or absent from a person’s diet.
Water quality professionals now have a revolutionary product for fighting scale and retaining the benefits of calcium in water: ScaleNet™. With ScaleNet there’s no salt, no backwash, no scale, and no electricity to worry about. This environmentally- friendly solution eliminates sodium discharge by using Template Assisted Crystallization (TAC) technology to transform dissolved hardness minerals into harmless, inactive microscopic crystal particles. These particles make their way through plumbing systems without latching on to pipes, inside fixtures, valves, or heating elements. Scientifically tested for performance, ScaleNet provides scale control results backed by years of successful field applications and independent studies. ScaleNet from Watts is the intelligent choice in scale prevention.
Calcium creates scale in pipes, on appliances and other plumbing surfaces which can lead to higher heating and energy costs and expensive repairs.
Watts ScaleNet® Anti-Scale Systems transform dissolved hardness minerals into harmless, inactive microscopic crystal particles which are so small they are easily rinsed away by the water flow.
• No salt or chemicals required
• Economical and efficient
• Upflow design for better flow rates
• No backwashing and zero discharge
• Virtually maintenance free
• Consistent scale control performance
• Wide range of commercial applications
• Uses environmentally friendly “green” technology
• Long-lasting media needs no regeneration
• Eliminates the need for scale prevention chemicals or salt
• Eliminates de-scaling chemical costs
• Reduces labor costs and downtime
• Increases operating efficiencies
• Extends life of capital equipment
• Reverses existing scale problems
• Provides immediate ROI through energy savings
Note: Independent scientific testing has confirmed that TAC technology
provides scale reduction of 95+%. Testing was conducted
under protocol based on DVGW W512 test to assess control of
scale formation. Results may vary and performance is based on
water hardness levels, flow rate, and